Revolutionize your filmmaking with DOOD reports
With Filmustage's groundbreaking DOOD feature, you can:
- Easily create and export DOOD reports.
- Streamline your shooting scheduling.
- Integrate with auto day breaks.
- Facilitate team collaboration.
- Seamlessly manage multiple production units.
Scenes timing and locations
Provide the specific locations and approximate time needed for preparation and filming for each scene.
- Use location tags from Google Maps, add your own notes.
- Add hours estimation for every scene.
- Group location management tool with PDF export.
Scene Synopsis, Cast ID and Export
Edit Text and Сolor on strips, change Scene Number and Synopsis. Cast ID included in every scene. Export scheduling to your favorive format.
- Edit Text and Colour on strips based on your needs.
- Auto-generated synopsis for every scene, can be changed manually.
- Cast ID included in every scene.
- Export your project to Movie Magic Scheduling, Gorilla Scheduling or CSV.
Check out video reviews from our clients.
Ready to pass pre-production faster?
Imagine if you could save hundreds of hours on pre-production routines. Filmustage will help manage your risks so that you could focus on creativity.
- Perform automatic script breakdown.
- Create a shooting schedule.
- Export your results to Movie Magic Scheduling and Final Draft.
- Analyze your script for risks with the AI Script Analysis feature.
What professionals say about us.
Here's why you can trust us with your projects.
We use OKTA, an industry-leading security solution, to strengthen our platform's security.
All scripts are securely stored on cloud-based servers located in the United States.
No access for third-parties
Neither Filmustage nor any third party has access to your scripts.
Book a Demo
You can book a live demo with Filmustage experts to explore the full capabilities of the App.