You can easily find, add, change or remove any breakdown element, add new categories, choose your own colors, merge elements, change names and classes.
Customize your list
After a script breakdown we highlight all the tagged elements and put them in categories like characters, locations, costumes, props, sound, etc. Each category has it's own colour, you may change it as you want. Change or add new categories, search for tags in the screenplay.
- Create and edit your personal tags and categories
- Find elements in a screenwriting with a scene filter search
- Scene sidebar tree with all tags and categories
- Choose your own tag colours
Add Scenes Breaks, Generate Synopsis, Merge Tags
Filmustage automaticaly generates synopsys, scenes name. Add Scene Breaks right in the scenes. If you need to combine two different scenes, just merge them into one.
- Change scene Numbers and Headings
- Add or change auto-generated synopsis, if needed
- Add Scene Breaks
- Merge the scenes. In case you understand the scenes can be merged, you can do it and merge into one scene.
Download script breakdown to your favorite software
If you need to use other sotfware, we support the following:
- Export results to PDF
- Export results to Final Draft FDX (Available for Windows and MacOS versions.)
Ready to create a script breakdown faster?
Imagine if you could read a screenplay in seconds, not hours. Filmustage is the only service that reads a script and breaks it down scene by scene.
- Automatic script breakdown
- Scheduling feature
- Export to Movie Magic Scheduling
What professionals say about us